Water Heater & Drain Cleaning Services Vallejo CA
At Gray Plumbing, our highly trained plumbers can help you with even your toughest plumbing problems. We’ll fix your clogged drains, clean them out to prevent future clogs, and even help answer your most pressing household plumbing questions.
Are you wondering when it is time to replace that water heater? We can access the unit and give you our professional opinion and perform the installation work for you. For all your Vallejo, Ca plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services, trust Gray Plumbing. We promise your 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Read our reviews and testimonials to see how we have helped other area homeowners.
Plumbing Service Maintenance Agreements
Gray Plumbing has partnered with home and business owners safeguarding their plumbing systems and reducing the chance of costly repairs.
Would you like to protect your plumbing and receive priority service at discounted rates? Gray Plumbing Service Maintenance Agreements offer a range of benefits, from increased plumbing and appliance lifespan to lower monthly energy bills and affordable peace of mind. Regularly scheduled plumbing maintenance is a wise investment that improves the efficiency, longevity and performance of your pipes, valves, water heaters, sump pumps and sewer lines.
Comprehensive Maintenance Services
Gray Plumbing Maintenance Agreements include system check-ups performed at regularly scheduled intervals. During your maintenance visit, an Platinium Agreement will:
- Locate & test all emergency water shut-off valves
- Check operation of toilets (includes dye testing)
- Check fixtures & drains for leaks
- Check exposed hot & cold water supply lines
- Check faucets for leaks
- Inspect washing machine hoses
- Locate & inspect cleanouts
- Pour water down floor drains
Gray Plumbing Service Maintenance Agreements also include the inspection of gas or electric water heaters.
Gas Water Heater
- Check & clean main burner & pilot
- Inspect flue pipe
- Check for proper vent draft
- Check for water leaks
- Check emergency shut-off valve operation
- Check water temperature
- Check pressure & safety relief valves
Electric Water Heater
- Check element operation
- Check thermostat operation
- Check condition of wiring
- Check for water leaks
- Check operation of emergency shut-off valves
- Check temperature
- Check pressure & safety relief valves
- Check drain valve operation
Do Your Drains Need Professional Cleaning?
A professional drain cleaning is recommended for all homes at least once a year. However, it is immediately necessary if you experience the following symptoms:
- Frequent clogs. If your drains and showers are experiencing frequent clogs, it is time to have your drains cleaned. Often times, these clogs require a professional cleaning to get rid of them once and for all.
- Bad odors. Drainage issues often result in foul odors such as a sewage smell coming into the home. These persistent odors are a good indication of the need for drain cleaning by professional technicians.
- Flooding. Drains that need to be cleaned can often result in a flooding problem. This is especially true in lower areas of your home. Clogs can often times be the reason you have a consistently wet basement. This is a problem that can lead to additional issues such as mold and mildew.
When Will Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Your water heater plays a vital role in your comfort at home. It is one plumbing unit that should never be neglected and should always be properly maintained and cared for. Despite proper attention, problems may still arise from time to time. It is important to learn the signs and address them accordingly before they worsen and cause damage.
Our experienced plumbers can advise you if your unit is in need of repairs or replacement. If you experience the following signs, call us right away for immediate assistance.
- Temperature issues. Too much or not enough hot water can be the first signs that it is time for a new water heater. This may be a simple thermostat problem or it could be a broken heating element.
- Noises. Creaks, bangs, and knocking sounds should not be coming from your water heater. These sounds are often caused by a build-up of sediment and debris. Heating elements can also make unusual noises if they are going bad.
- Age. Most new water heaters have a five to ten year warranty. Many older homes have a water heater that is 15 years or older. If yours is this old and showing any of the above problems, it is more than likely time to replace it.
- Leaks. Once your water heater is leaking, it is definitely time for repairs before household damages occur.
Vallejo Hydro Jetting: What you need to know
Getting rid of buildup in your pipes can be done with a variety of methods. But with the right method, you can clear out your pipes and not worry about replacing your plumbing system. Hydro jetting in Vallejo is a non-invasive method of clearing out gunk used by our plumbers to keep your system clear and the gunk out.
Vallejo Grease Traps: What you need to know
Fats, oils and grease are types of gunk that go on to cause blockages in your drainage system. Using a grease trap for your home in Vallejo will work to filter all the waste going out of your drain into the sewer. The fats, oil and grease will be collected while the water will be allowed to flow unhindered into the sewer.
There are 2 main types of grease traps:
- Manual grease traps:
These are the types of grease traps found in restaurant and homes in Vallejo making it the most common type of grease trap. They are affordable and come in a variety of sizes meaning they can fit into whatever sink structure you have.
- Automatic grease traps:
Automatic grease traps in Vallejo remove the fats, oil and grease on a pre-programmed schedule. This gunk is them placed into a collector bin making it easy to dispose of.
Vallejo Sewer Repair: What you need to know
If you have a broken sewer line in Vallejo, it creates a messy environment that becomes a breeding ground for insects while emanating a foul smell. Here are some ways to know if you need to call your plumber:
- Slow flow of water:
A great way to know if you need a sewer repair is by observing the flow of water in the house. Toilets will make gurling sounds when air gets pushed up the line which is an indicator of intense blockages.
- Flooded yard:
If your yard is suddenly flooded, it could be because your sewer pipe got broken. These pipes are usually buried below the ground and wear and tear as well as other options can cause the pipes to burst flooding the surface. What accompanies this flooding is a foul smell that takes over the home.
If you notice any of these, the immediate thing to do is reach out and schedule a consultation with any of our plumbers in Vallejo.
Get instant relief from all your plumbing troubles by calling the expert team at Gray Plumbing. Call (707) 646-1356 today and find out why homeowners in Vallejo, CA call on us for all of their plumbing woes.